OutdoorPros.com strives to keep every aspect of your purchasing experience smooth and simple.
This includes shipping your product to you.
Things to Consider Regarding Shipping:
- You can view your order status, delivery estimates, and tracking information within your Order Summary on Your Account page.
- Normal processing time from when you place your order to when it ships is one to two business days. If there is a delay, OutdoorPros.com will make sure to notify you as soon as possible.
- Some items are restricted from shipping to certain geographical areas because of warranty issues, manufacturer guidelines, or the nature of the product. Please be sure to check the product details page for any restrictions.
- If the address which you provide us is incorrect, in an unrecognizable format, or the delivery is refused, the package is typically returned to a OutdoorPros.com warehouse by the carrier. When this occurs, we process the return as a Don't Want return. Please see the Returns Policy for more information.
- Typically, our carriers will make three attempts to deliver your item. If you are unavailable to accept your package, the item will be returned to a OutdoorPros.com warehouse after the third attempt. When this occurs, we process the return as a Don't Want return. Please see the Returns Policy for more information.
- If your item has been shipped via a freight or LTL carrier, you will be contacted to schedule the delivery. The delivery must be scheduled within 14 days of being contacted. After three attempts to contact you, the carrier will return the item to a OutdoorPros.com warehouse. When this occurs, we process the return as a Don't Want return. Please see the Returns Policy for more information.
Shipping Methods & Delivery Estimates
OutdoorPros.com offers four shipping methods with differing estimated delivery times:
- Freight (LTL): 7 to 10 business days
- Standard: 5 to 7 business days
- Expedited: 2 to 3 business days
- Overnight: 1 to 2 business days
Please note, delivery estimates do not include time to process your order and selecting overnight or expedited shipping may not guarantee the delivery or your product in 1 to 3 business days. Typically, carriers do not pickup or deliver shipments during the weekend, regardless of the shipping method you select.
The order summary in Your Account may show a shipping delivery estimate. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will ship from our facilities. Estimated shipping dates are based on several factors, including how quickly we can pack and ship items for your order.
Shipping time is a combination of the following: the time from order placement till shipment, together with the time your order is in transit, equals the total time to get your product..
If the order is past an estimated delivery date and you have not received it, please contact customer service and we would be happy to check on the status of your order. Orders shipped via a trackable method, such as UPS, should have tracking information available in the order summary in Your Account.
OutdoorPros.com gladly offers free ground shipping on certain products or orders, view our free shipping page for more information.
This offer may not include items which ship via LTL Freight or Oversized UPS. For shipping estimates on oversized products, add the item to your shopping cart. Orders shipped outside of the continental United States are not eligible for free ground shipping.
OutdoorPros.com provides international shipping through the use of International Checkout, who provides payment processing and order fulfillment. International shipping rates, carriers, and methods will be determined by International Checkout.
If you have questions about placing an order with International Checkout, please see our International Checkout page for more information, or contact them directly for further information.
If you need to check the status of your International Checkout order, or track your package, please Log In to your International Checkout account.
Products which cannot be shipped via UPS and FedEx or which weigh over 150 pounds, will usually ship via Freight or LTL (Less than Truckload). Please note: All freight items are curbside delivery ONLY. These products are usually marked to require special shipping and handling on their product details page. The shipping charges for these items will be calculated for you at the shopping cart or the last step of the checkout process before you send us your order. Please note that each shipment requires an adult signature upon delivery and the shipping company may contact you to set up a specific delivery time.
Special Note Regarding Freight and LTL Shipments: Signing for any freight, oversized product, or LTL deliveries indicates that you accept the product AS IS. By signing for or accepting delivery of an LTL or freight item, you acknowledge that the products are not damaged and you understand you cannot return the products as damaged.
This makes it important to always inspect your product before signing for the delivery. If you discover any damage, do not sign for the order and refuse the delivery. Freight shipped and oversized products, if signed or accepted for delivery, may not be returned. Any notes left for a carrier, which indicate the carrier should deliver product in your absence, are considered acceptance of delivery, and voids any damage claim.